Win with Canderel

Canderel

Easter is the time for chocolate, no doubt about it, but we all know chocolate is not exactly a guilt-free treat. Enter Canderel and their new Canderel Bubble chocolate. Bubble is a creamy, aerated milk chocolate slab that literally melts in your mouth- great for sharing or the perfect “me-time” treat. Canderel’s luxurious and decadent imported chocolates are suitable for diabetics and have a much lower kilojoule content than other chocolates, so you can enjoy the simple pleasures in life without the guilt.

Canderel is giving away a luxurious hamper for one lucky Simply Delicious reader. The hamper includes 2 slabs of delicious Canderel Bubble, a bottle of bubbly and a bottle of luxury scented bubble bath. Everything you need to treat yourself at home.

Canderel

To enter this competition, like the Canderel and Simply Delicious Facebook pages and comment below with which recipe you would like to use Canderel chocolate in. The competition will run from 26 March – 1 April 2013. RSA residents only.

Previous Post
Next Post
Recent Posts
  • Monique

I would make a delicious self-saucing chocolate pudding… <3

• nicolette

I would like to try and bake a hot cross bun with chocolate filling, it think this could be the ultimate Easter delight served at a a champagne breakfast.

• Sandy Solomons

I would use my Canderel Bubble chocolate to make a decadent low fat chocolate mousse that I can have with a glass of wine whilst relaxing in my bubble bath!

• Renee M

I would sit relaxing & enjoying my Canderel Bubble Chocolate with a nice ice cold glass of bubbly ….. absolute heaven!

• Lesedi

Can we say heartwarming chocolate brownies made with Canderel chocolate! Next to a hug from a child, that would be the best thing ever.

• Ling Ling

ah lovely, Id use the chocolate in a puff pastry shaped as a horn, dusted with icing sugar. a delish devilish treat

• Linda Laing

I would love to use it on a chocolate cake and melt it all over the top My kids would be in heaven!!!

• michell

i would love to use canderelinmy easter chock puding with custard, i love the taste

• Chelsea

How exciting!!! There’s a recipe for Pancakes (crêpes) with Cinnamon Sugar on the Simple Delicious facebook page…i would love to use the Canderel chocolatein with that one 🙂 🙂 I would melt it and put inside. Yummy!!!

• Adele

Ooh, this looks devine! Would use the Canderel chocolate to make a yummy chocolate mouse, topped with chocolate shavings on top. Enjoyed together with a glass of bubbly