Are you listening Santa? Because I’ve made my list, I’ve checked it twice and I’ve been a little naughty and a lot of nice! But seriously, if anyone (hint hint) is reading this who is meant to be getting me a gift, ALL of these would be pretty awesome to get.
The kind people over at Boardmans asked me to check out their website and compile a list of all the things I would like to receive for Christmas. Around 4 hours of browsing later, I finally succeeded because you guys! There are so many awesome things on that website. From stunning cutlery sets and wine glasses to really awesome cooking gadgets and quality cookware. It was actually really hard to only choose a few. But here they are, in all their glory:
- Boardmans Cream Breadbin – I love a good breadbin and this one is just gorgeous. Made from solid steel, this baby will last you a lifetime.
- Boardmans Stove top whistling kettle – Who can say no to a charming, retro whistling kettle? I want one so bad!
- GreenPan 30cm non-stick frying pan – I already have one of these pans but I am definitely getting another one because these are the most awesome non-stick frying pans I’ve ever used. Not only are these pans environmentally friendly but they are genuinely good pans that deliver serious bang for your buck.
- Jamie Oliver crumbless bread board and knife – Admittedly, this bread board is a little gimicky, allowing the excess breadcrumbs to fall away from the actual board but I still think it’s a gorgeous board and the fact that you get a bread knife as well makes this a really stunning yet affordable gift.
- Lodge square cast iron grill pan – Everyone needs a good grill pan and the Lodge cast iron ones are fantastic. These pans are out of this world and anyone who receives one this Christmas will be beyond happy.
- Boardmans 3 piece jam set – This adorable jam set will make such a delightful gift. Although this is labelled a “Jam set”, I could quite easily imagine it filled with different condiments at our next burger night.
- Jamie Oliver pasta machine – For your friend who is obsessed with pasta. A good pasta machine is a must-have in any kitchen and should you buy this for someone, you’re guaranteed an invite the first time they try this baby out. Win-win!
- Nicolson Russell 24 piece Conti cutlery set – Everyone loves gorgeous crockery, right? This set immediately caught my eye and I have been throwing serious hints around the house ever since.
- Jamie Oliver red wine glasses – I am so in love with the shape of these glasses and will admit, I’m a bit of a wine glass hoarder which is ironic because I don’t even really drink wine. But look how pretty!
- Consol solar jar lantern – I have a few of these jars and let me tell you, with the recent power cuts we’ve been experiencing, these babies have come in quite handy. They’re also gorgeous dotted all around your garden, should you be entertaining al fresco. They make a lovely, thoughtful gift.
But now for the fun part. Boardmans would never just tease you with all of these goodies without giving you the chance to get your hands on some of them for yourself, would they? No, they would not! I’m giving away 1 x R1000 gift card to one of my lucky (South Africa-based) readers.
All you have to do to enter is :
- Comment on this post, telling me which of these gifts you would most like to receive this Christmas.
- Sign up for the Boardmans newsletter at www.boardmans.co.za
- Tweet your gift pick mentioning @BoardmansSA, @SimplyDelishSA, a link to this post (http://bit.ly/1wAICoE) and #GiftMyHome in the tweet.
Example: I’d love to receive the Jamie Oliver glasses in the @Boardmans & @SimplyDelishSA giveaway: http://bit.ly/1wAICoE #GiftMyHome
This giveaway is only open to South African residents. This giveaway will run from Thursday, 11 December until Thursday, 18 December 2014 (7 days). The winner will be notified via e-mail so please ensure you enter with a valid, active e-mail address and that you will be able to claim your prize next Thursday the 18th, as Boardmans would like to ensure you get your gift card before Christmas.
Thank you to Boardmans for working with me on this post. All ideas and words are my own.