Famous for its flame-grilled Peri-Peri chicken and quirky sense of humour, Nando’s is extending its menu offering with a new meal range specially designed to appeal to children. New meal options are tasty and delicious, while still being healthy.
Nando’s restaurants have always been fun and family-friendly venues, but research showed that some parents perceived the menu items to be too hot for kids palates because of the famous Peri-Peri sauces.
“We took this feedback onboard and developed a new sweet and sticky sauce which is used to baste the grilled chicken in the new kids meals. This has been developed specifically appeal to children and has none of the heat of the Peri-Peri sauces yet all of the flavour, which we had previously excluded from the kids options,” commented Nando’s Marketing Manager, Sepanta Bagherpour.
Nando’s new menu addition options for children are:
- Two grilled chicken sausage meal
- Chicken burger meal
- Two drumstick meal
All these meals come with either rice, corn, chips or wedges and a choice of 250ml liquid fruit, along with a toy from the new range, all for R24.95.
And what better way to celebrate this new, kid-friendly menu than with a kiddies party. Nando’s and Simply Delicious have partnered up to bring you something really exciting. Nando’s is sponsoring us two parties to give away on Simply Delicious. If you have kids between the ages of 5 and 12 who will be celebrating a birthday between December 2010 and February 2011, now is the time to pay attention. You have a chance of winning one of these awesome parties. All you need to do is fill in the entry form (which will automatically sign you up for our newsletter) and either ‘Like’ this post on Facebook or re-tweet this post on Twitter. (just click on the icons at the top of this post)
The party has to be held between December 2010 and February 2011. The party will be held at your nearest Nando’s branch and your child can invite 19 of his/her friends to enjoy all the yummy food with him/her. Yummy food, toys and lots of fun are all guaranteed!! The competition will run for exactly a month and entries close on the 17th of December.
Please take a moment to go through the Terms & Conditions.
Terms and conditions:
– Nando’s will provide meals and toys for up to 20 children and 4 adults (per party) at the restaurant of the winner’s choice
– Competition will be run from 17 November 2010 to 17 December 2010
– The winner will need to take up the prize (i.e. hold the party) between December 2010 to February 2011
– Winners will be chosen at random. The judges decision is final and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
– Nando’s reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after two months after being given away on Simply Delicious
– Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives
– Nando’s reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary
– Only South African residents are allowed to enter.
Entries are now closed.