White chocolate, Cranberry & Macadamia cookies
Baked goods, Cookies
light brown sugar
bicarbonate of soda
roasted macadamia nuts
• Pre-heat the oven to 180°c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
• Beat together the butter and sugars until pale and fluffy.
• Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
• Add the vanilla extract and mix through.
• Sift in the cake flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix well.
• Lastly, fold in the macadamia nuts, white chocolate and cranberries.
• Place spoonfuls (I use approximately 2 tbsp worth of dough per cookie) of the mixture on the baking tray, spaced +- 5cm apart. Press down slightly to flatten the cookies.
• Place the cookies in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
• Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool. Dust with icing sugar.
• The cookies will last for just more than a week if kept in a sealed container.
White chocolate, Cranberry & Macadamia cookies https://simply-delicious-food.com/christmas-cookies/