Goat's cheese pumpkin muffins
This goat's cheese pumpkin muffins recipe is a great way to use up leftover roast pumpkin and make great lunchbox fillers.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 250 g cake flour
- 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g butter melted
- 1.5 cups pumpkin cubed and cooked
- 150 g goat's cheese roughly crumbled (I used chevin)
• Pre-heat the oven to 180°c. Place disposable muffin cups/cupcake cups in a standard (12-hole) muffin tray.
• Sift the cake flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
• Combine the egg, milk and melted butter and mix into the dry ingredients.
• Fold in the butternut and goat's cheese and spoon the mixture into the muffin cases. I like to fill them almost to the top with this mixture.
• Bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
• Remove from the baking tray and allow to cool.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 195mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1645IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 0.7mg