This apple ginger wine spritzer is a delicious and super easy 3-ingredient cocktail, just perfect for Christmas.
Full recipe and amounts can be found in the recipe card below.
- Apple juice. I used cloudy apple juice but you can use any apple juice of your choice. Pear juice will also work well.
- Ginger beer / Ginger ale.
- White wine. I like using something lighter like Sauvignon Blanc or even Moscato for this wine spritzer but you can really use any white wine you like. I think chardonnay will perhaps be too oaky, though.
- Fresh cherries and rosemary. These are optional but add some festive cheer and the rosemary adds some fragrance to the finished spritzer.
How to make a wine spritzer
- Make sure all the ingredients are well-chilled. Pour the apple juice and wine into a large jug then add ice, cherries and rosemary.
- Pour the ginger beer/ginger ale on top and gently swirl with a spoon then serve immediately.
Easy cocktail recipes
Easy apple ginger wine spritzer
- 750 ml (3 cups) white wine Sauvignon Blanc/Moscato
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups ginger ale/ginger beer
- 1 cup fresh cherries
- fresh rosemary
- Pour the apple juice and wine into the bottom of a large jug or serving vessel.
- Add the cherries, rosemary and ice.
- Pour in the ginger beer / ginger ale and gently swirl together with a spoon.
- Serve immediately.