From easy shrimp pastas to show stopping garlic butter grilled prawns, these shrimp recipes are guaranteed to delight. Shrimp is one of the best quick-cooking proteins and is always delicious, healthy and versatile.
Table of Contents
Shrimp pasta recipes
We have a LOT of shrimp pasta recipes. But with good reason. Few things are as delicious as juicy shrimp in a delicious sauce served with al dente pasta.
- Shrimp Scampi pasta. This quick and easy shrimp scampi pasta recipe is ready in 15 minutes. Garlic, chilli, herbs and fresh lemon in a white wine butter sauce is perfect with the juicy shrimp and al dente pasta.
- Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta. We love this easy creamy Cajun shrimp pasta recipe. Juicy shrimp cooked in a savory, spicy cream sauce over al dente pasta? Yes please!
- Easy Shrimp Vodka Sauce Pasta. This easy pasta recipe with shrimp vodka sauce is a delicious dinner recipe and can be in the table in less than 30 minutes.
- Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta with Spring Vegetables. The type of recipe that makes people swoon, this creamy lemon shrimp pasta with asparagus and peas is a truly delicious dinner recipe.
- Creamy Tuscan salmon shrimp pasta. Easy but spectacular, this creamy Tuscan salmon pasta with shrimp, spinach and sundried tomatoes is a delicious dinner recipe.
- Shrimp Aglio e Olio. Easy Shrimp Aglio e Olio is the simplest, most delicious pasta recipe you can make. The perfect dinner recipe for weeknight meals.
- Creamy lemon garlic shrimp pasta. Creamy lemon garlic shrimp pasta is so easy but such a showstopper recipe. The sauce and pasta cooks at the same time for minimum effort. Just delicious!
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo. Looking for easy dinner inspiration? This is it! Creamy shrimp alfredo served with fettucine is a quick, easy and delicious dinner recipe.
Healthy shrimp recipes
Shrimp is a rich source of protein, containing numerous vitamins and minerals. It’s also low in fat making it a super healthy option. These recipes are healthy and delicious and will have you craving more.
- Easy Lemon Shrimp Salad. This lemon shrimp salad is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Juicy seared shrimp marinated in lemon, spices and olive oil with creamy avocado, red onion and baby spinach is a delicious and easy lunch or dinner recipe.
- Spicy garlic shrimp skewers. Grilled shrimp skewers marinated in chilli, garlic and spices are delicious as an easy appetizer or a light dinner served with salad.
- Easy lemon pepper shrimp. Juicy lemon pepper shrimp is an easy, healthy and delicious recipe perfect for when you need lunch or dinner on the table quickly.
- 20-minute Shrimp Stir Fry. 20 minutes is all that stands between you and this delicious, easy and healthy shrimp stir fry with sugar snap peas.
Easy shrimp recipes
Because shrimp cooks so quickly, it’s the perfect protein for weeknights when you need dinner on the table fast.
- Easy creamy garlic shrimp. This creamy garlic shrimp recipe is a delicious and easy dinner recipe served with pasta or crusty bread to mop up the sauce.
- Creamy shrimp curry. This creamy shrimp curry is one of my go-to recipes when I want to impress. It’s easy to make, always delicious and perfect served with homemade naan bread.
- Grilled garlic butter prawns. Juicy prawns (jumbo shrimp) cooked on the grill then coated in a spicy garlic lemon butter sauce. Served with rice or crusty bread, this is a showstopper meal.
- Easy spicy shrimp tacos. Easy spicy shrimp tacos with fresh avocado and sour cream sauce is the perfect fast dinner recipe and great for feeding a crowd.
- Jalapeño lemon butter shrimp on polenta. Juicy jalapeño lemon butter shrimp is a delicious, gluten free dinner served on creamy polenta.
- Easy garlic butter shrimp and rice. This easy shrimp and rice recipe takes less than 30 minutes to cook and is delicious drizzled with garlic butter. Perfect for dinner tonight!
- White wine garlic prawns. White wine garlic prawns is the perfect, easy appetizer/starter and makes a great fast dinner served with crusty bread for mopping up the white wine sauce.
Shrimp dinner ideas
These recipes all require a bit more cooking time or are the kinds of recipes I reserve for special dinners where I want to impress.
- Prawn bisque. Silky and rich shrimp / prawn bisque flavored with aromatics, finished with cream, is a delicious, easy and show stopping appetizer recipe.
- Seafood paella. This Seafood Paella recipe is packed with delicious flavors. It might not be entirely traditional but it’s a guaranteed showstopper.
- Shrimp and grits with bacon and corn. Shrimp and grits is an easy, comfort food classic. Juicy shrimp cooked with bacon and corn served on creamy grits (or polenta) is always a crowd favorite.
- Prawn cocktail stuffed avocados. Juicy prawns/shrimp in a creamy mayonnaise sauce served in a ripe avocado is the perfect elegant appetizer. These stuffed avocados are a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- Creamy seafood pasta. This seafood pasta with creamy garlic sauce is the perfect dinner recipe, whether you need to get dinner on the table fast or impress guests.
- Spinach Parmesan Risotto with Spicy Shrimp. Creamy spinach Parmesan risotto served with juicy, spicy shrimp is perfect for everything from family dinners to date-night in.