When the weather starts cooling down, it’s time to get in the kitchen to whip up cozy, comforting recipes. These fall dinner ideas are guaranteed to keep your family happy and nourished.
We have you covered for everything from hearty stews to healthy soups and everything in between. Whether you need dinner done in 30 minutes or have a little more time to potter around the kitchen, these fall dinner recipes will hit the spot every time.
Fall Chicken Recipes
Chicken recipes are always a good idea. They are versatile, delicious and affordable. From cozy curries to one pan chicken thigh recipes, there’s something for everyone here.
- Easy Chicken Stew
- Bacon Chicken Bolognese
- Curried chicken pot pie
- Creamy Mushroom Parmesan Chicken
- One pan lemon chicken spinach and beans
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
Slow braised Recipes
Low, slow cooking is synonymous with the cooler months. These slow braised recipes uses affordable cuts of meat that are succulent and unctuous once cooked and is perfect served with mashed potatoes or polenta for the perfect cozy meal.
- Slow braised oxtail
- Coconut braised chicken thighs
- Slow-braised lamb shanks
- Beef shin stew with Parmesan dumplings
- Easy beef pot pie
- Slow braised beef short ribs with cheesy mash
There’s a reason it’s called “Soup Season”. Served with a loaf of crusty bread, these recipes are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup
- Easy tomato soup with grilled cheese
- Chicken noodle soup recipe
- Instant pot chicken black bean soup
- Easy healthy chicken broccoli soup
- Creamy mushroom soup
- Easy Vegetable soup
Fall Pasta Recipes
Very few people can resist a bowl of pasta. It’s versatile, cheap and is always delicious. These sauces range from quick and easy to slow-cooked and comforting.
- Creamy pumpkin pasta with pancetta and sage
- Bucatini Amatriciana
- Bolognese pasta bake
- Lemon Parmesan Kale Pasta
- Easy Baked Feta Pasta with bacon and mushrooms
Healthy Fall Dinner Ideas
Comfort food doesn’t have to be unhealthy. Try these vegetarian, gluten-free and low carb recipes.