This candy charcuterie board is a great Halloween centerpiece. Include all your favorite candy and snacks for the perfect treat.
We all love a good cheese and charcuterie board, right? So why not take that same idea and level it up for the ultimate Halloween candy display? Perfect for parties and get-togethers.
How to make a Halloween candy charcuterie board
The first thing to do is to gather all your favorite candies and treats. Don’t limit yourself to sweets alone. Adding a savory element or two is a great way to add texture and interest.
What to put on a candy board?
I like to include something for everyone. Chocolate, gummy candy, cookies and popcorn will ensure every craving is covered.
- Reese’s Pieces. I love that these are orange, yellow and brown. Not only are they delicious but they also add a lot of Halloween-cheer to this board.
- Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Gummy snakes.
- Sour gummy worms.
- Gummy vampire teeth. Gummy bugs or other Halloween-themed candy would be great too.
- Kit Kat.
- Toxic Waste.
- Pretzels. I used peanut butter covered pretzels but any pretzels will work. They add a much-needed salty hit and great texture.
- Other treats to include: Mini chocolate bars like Snickers/Bounty bars, Candy corn, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, Licorice.
Add a few festive Halloween touches
Plastic spiders, a skeleton or skull, pumpkins and plastic rats all add the right amount of cheer to the candy board. Bats, zombie hands, spider webs etc will work well.
Halloween Candy Charcuterie Board
- Reese's peanut butter cups
- Reese's Pieces
- Sour gummy worms
- Gummy snakes
- Toxic waste
- Kit Kat
- Gummy vampire teeth
- Grab a big board or platter.
- Add small bowls for sweets like M&M's or anything small.
- Place the candy, popcorn and cookies on the board, grouping together things like Kit Kats, small candy bars and gummy candies. Try to add interest by separating colors and textures. For example, place gummies next to chocolate and separate colorful candy with a row of Oreos.
- Add Halloween elements like rats, spiders, pumpkins and a skeleton.