The best breakfast recipes from simple smoothies to breakfast for a crowd. Every recipe you need to get your day started.
Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day but the one I hate preparing the most. I am not exactly a morning person and the thought of cooking an elaborate meal (especially during the week), first thing, is not my idea of fun. However, I still want to make sure my family are well-fed. These breakfast recipes range from the quick and easy recipes you need during the week to more elaborate weekend breakfast ideas to the kind of recipes you’ll use when you need to feed a crowd. We have you covered!
Table of Contents
Breakfast ideas with Eggs
- Easy breakfast egg crêpes. Easy gluten free breakfast egg crêpes filled with crispy bacon, a fried egg and roasted tomatoes is the breakfast of dreams and perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Eggs benedict with hash browns. Soft eggs on a crisp, golden hash brown topped with buttery hollandaise makes this Eggs Benedict the perfect lazy weekend breakfast.
- Baked eggs with spinach, chorizo and feta. Baked eggs nestled in a bed of creamy spinach flavoured with chorizo and feta cheese makes the ultimate lazy brunch dish.
- Boursin smoked salmon egg omelet roll. This easy omelet roll filled with Boursin cheese, smoked salmon, capers and arugula (rocket) is a delicious, showstopping brunch recipe.
- Egg in a hole bacon grilled cheese. This egg in a hole bacon grilled cheese breakfast sandwich with cheddar is by far the most fantastic way to start your day.
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas. These cheesy breakfast quesadillas with ham and avocado are quick to make and the perfect way to start your day.
Bacon makes everything better
- Brie and bacon omelette. Bacon omelette with soft Brie cheese is a delicious gluten-free recipe. Omelettes are perfect as a quick and easy any time meal.
- Bacon, egg and creamed spinach breakfast toast. Quick and easy breakfast toast topped with luscious creamed spinach, crispy bacon and a sunny-side up fried egg is the perfect start to your day.
- Cheesy bacon potato breakfast casserole. This cheesy breakfast casserole with bacon, potato and egg is the easiest make-ahead breakfast and so perfect for feeding a crowd.
Pancakes and French toast breakfast recipes
- Buttermilk pancakes. These buttermilk pancakes are so light and fluffy and perfect topped with maple syrup and butter for the ultimate indulgent breakfast or brunch.
- Whole-wheat pumpkin pancakes with salted caramel. The most indulgent breakfast pumpkin pancakes flavoured with vanilla, served with salted caramel, Chantilly cream and toasted pecans.
- Easy jalapeño corn pancakes. Easy jalapeño corn pancakes filled with cheddar cheese, served with sour cream are perfect as an easy breakfast, brunch or lunch recipe.
- Irish potato pancakes (boxty). These simple Irish potato pancakes are the ultimate, easy breakfast recipe but will be an equally delicious appetizer served with sour cream.
- Lemon French toast with fresh strawberries. This lemon French toast is a breakfast or brunch classic served with a mountain of fresh strawberries and a healthy drizzle of maple syrup.
- Easy crepes. This easy crepe recipe delivers crepes that are paper-thin and perfectly lacy. Add any sweet or savory filling of your choice for the ultimate treat.
Healthy breakfast recipes
- Easy and healthy banana oat pancakes. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes is a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
- Chai spiced oatmeal with caramelized apples. Chai spiced oatmeal with easy coconut caramel apples is the kind of delicious, healthy breakfast dreams are made of. Great for making ahead as well.
- Easy breakfast yogurt fruit cups. These easy make-ahead breakfast yogurt fruit cups with home-made fruit compote are perfect for grab-and-go breakfasts on busy mornings.
- Tropical smoothie breakfast popsicles. These tropical smoothie breakfast popsicles are so easy to make and are an excellent healthy snack or grab-and-go breakfast. My kids are obsessed!
- Easy healthy banana oat waffles. These easy healthy banana oat waffles are the perfect breakfast recipe for busy mornings. Refined sugar free and full of goodness, they are delicious served with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey.
- Low carb berry breakfast parfaits. Deliciously indulgent, breakfast berry parfaits with blueberry sauce, low carb nut granola and fresh raspberries makes the perfect easy breakfast.
- Creamy pineapple and strawberry breakfast smoothies. Creamy breakfast smoothies packed to the brim with nutrients. Chia seeds, almonds and yoghurt all add to the good-for-you factor of these fruity smoothies.
Muffins, breads and more
- Easy healthy blueberry muffins. These easy healthy blueberry muffins studded with juicy blueberries made with oatmeal and bananas are the perfect make-ahead breakfast or wholesome snack.
- Easy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies. Crispy and chewy, these easy oatmeal breakfast cookies are stuffed with nuts, seeds and chocolate and make a delicious breakfast treat.
- Bacon corn muffins. These fluffy bacon corn muffins are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast, easy lunch and fast snack. They are sure to become a family favorite in no time!
- Cheesy zucchini muffins. Cheesy zucchini muffins flavored with chilli and chives and packed with fresh zucchini are the perfect, easy grab-and-go snack or breakfast.
- Cinnamon Banana Nut Bread. This banana nut bread recipe flavored with brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon is so absolutely delicious and completely irresistible.
- Easy cinnamon raisin bread. This cinnamon raisin bread recipe is full of juicy raisins and warming cinnamon, making it the perfect snack when toasted. It also makes the most epic French Toast you’ll ever have.
Breakfast for a crowd
- Breakfast pancake board. There is no easier way to entertain than with this simple but super impressive pancake breakfast board. Add all your favorites for a casual feast!
- Cheesy breakfast potatoes. Roasted cheesy breakfast potatoes are the ultimate morning treat served with bacon and eggs and so perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Zucchini feta crustless quiche. This easy zucchini and feta crustless quiche is a delicious vegetarian recipe for any time of the day and perfect with a side salad as a light meal.
- Easy breakfast board. This easy breakfast board with bacon, eggs and fresh fruit is the perfect fuss-free, versatile breakfast or weekend brunch for serving a crowd.
- Make-ahead freezer breakfast sandwiches. These easy sausage and egg breakfast sandwiches are great to meal-prep ahead and keep in the freezer for busy weekday mornings.