This easy pomegranate pear spritz is a great festive cocktail and absolutely delicious, too! It’s also super easy to make into a mocktail so the whole family can enjoy.
What I love most about the holidays is entertaining and spending time with friends and family, as we all do. But what I don’t love is spending hours preparing the food and drinks or worse, spending the entire party in the kitchen. Recipes and cocktails like this one, make entertaining a breeze because not only does this cocktail only take a few minutes to throw together, it’s also great to prep ahead and top with the sparkling water or ginger beer right before serving.
It’s also great to make in a big punch bowl or in a jug for everyone at the party to serve themselves. Cheers!
- Pear juice.
- Ginger beer or Sparkling water. You can use Champagne or Prosecco too.
- Vodka. Simply leave the vodka out if you want to keep this cocktail alcohol free.
- Fresh pomegranate rubies.
- Sliced pear.
- Fresh rosemary.
How to make a pomegranate pear spritz cocktail
This cocktail couldn’t be simpler to put together. You can either assemble in individual glasses or make a big jug so that everyone can serve themselves.
Fill glasses with ice then add a shot of vodka, a few tablespoons of grenadine and two shots of pear juice. Add a slice of fresh pear, some pomegranate rubies and a sprig of rosemary then top up with ginger beer or sparkling water. Serve immediately.
What snacks go with cocktails?
Any snacks that are easy to grab with your hand will be perfect to serve with cocktails or at a cocktail party. I love making festive roasted nuts, a little puff pastry treat and a skewer when hosting a cocktail party.
Festive cocktail recipes
Easy Pomegranate Pear Spritz
- 350 ml (11oz) Pear juice (8 shots)
- 100 ml (3.3oz) Grenadine
- 500 ml (16oz) Ginger beer or Sparkling water You can use Champagne or Prosecco too.
- 180 ml (6oz) Vodka Simply leave the vodka out if you want to keep this cocktail alcohol free. (4 shots)
- Fresh pomegranate rubies
- Sliced pear
- Fresh rosemary
- Fill glasses with ice then add a shot of vodka, a few tablespoons of grenadine and two shots of pear juice.
- Add a slice of fresh pear, some pomegranate rubies and a sprig of rosemary then top up with ginger beer or sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.