The easiest cabbage salad with almonds and lemon Parmesan dressing is crunchy, zesty and perfect served with almost any main.
Full recipe with amounts can be found in the recipe card below.
Top tip: Use a cabbage mix from your local grocery store to make this salad super quick and easy. My mix included cabbage, shredded baby spinach, carrots, beetroot and cilantro/coriander.
- Cabbage. A mix of purple and white cabbage is great.
- Greens. Baby spinach, kale, arugula/rocket or watercress are all good options.
- Herbs. Cilantro/coriander or parsley.
- Lemon Parmesan dressing.
How to make easy cabbage salad
- Prepare the vegetables: Shred the cabbage, carrots, greens and herbs. Place all the vegetables and the flaked almonds in a large mixing bowl.
- Make the dressing: Make the dressing according to recipe instructions. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Can I make cabbage salad in advance?
Yes, this salad can be made up to a day in advance and kept covered in the fridge. Pour the dressing over right before serving to prevent the vegetables from going soggy.
Easy salad recipes
Quick and Easy Cabbage Salad with Lemon Parmesan DressingPrint Pin Rate
- 4 cups cabbage shredded
- 2 cups carrots shredded
- 2 cups baby spinach shredded
- 1 cup coriander/cilantro or parsley
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- lemon Parmesan dressing
- Shred all the vegetables then place in a large bowl. Add the almonds.
- Make the dressing then pour over the salad.
- Serve immediately.