Santa’s milk is a festive cocktail flavored with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla vodka and cinnamon is guaranteed to make Santa happy this year.
I love a simple cocktail that can be thrown together in a flash and delivers big on flavor. My Santa’s Milk cocktail is exactly that. The ingredients are mostly pantry or fridge staples and you can easily use regular vodka instead of vanilla vodka. So easy, so delicious!
- Sweetened condensed milk.
- Cream liqueur. Bailey’s, Amarula or any other cream liqueur of your choice.
- Vanilla vodka. Regular vodka can be substituted.
- Milk. I used full cream milk but half and half can also be used.
- Ground cinnamon.
How to make Santa’s Milk
Pour all the ingredients except for the ice in a cocktail shaker and shake until combined. Add ice to serving glasses then pour over the cocktail mixture. Serve with a cinnamon stick with a side of cookies. That’s it! Told you it was easy.
Santa's Milk Cocktail
- 4 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2 shots cream liqueur
- 2 shots vanilla vodka
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- cinnamon stick for serving
- ice for serving
- Combine the condensed milk, cream liqueur, vodka, milk and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker then shake until well combined.
- Fill serving glasses with ice then pour over the cocktail mixture.
- Add a cinnamon stick and serve.