After-school snack recipes for when the kids (or you) need a snack in a hurry. All of these recipes can be made-ahead to make snacking easy and fuss-free.
Easy after school snack recipes
Delicious snack recipes for every day of the week. From quick toast recipes to delicious dips and make-ahead muffins. After school snacks don’t need to take a lot of time to prep and most of these recipes can be made ahead for grab-and-go snacking.
- Easy pizza toast
- Bacon corn muffins
- Mexican street corn dip
- Easy sheet pan Margherita pizza
- Spicy chicken samosas
- Mixed berry muffins
- Easy oven baked fries
- Brown sugar cinnamon banana bread
- Corn flake crusted chicken strips with honey mustard sauce
Healthy after school snacks
When you need a healthy afternoon snack, these recipes are all a good choice. Whether you need gluten free, vegetarian or low carb recipes, these recipes have you covered. From fruit and yogurt cups made with homemade fruit compote to healthy gluten free blueberry muffins and easy salsa and chips.
- Easy fruit and yogurt cups
- Easy healthy banana bread
- Crudité platter with easy sour cream dip
- 5-minute salsa with chips
- Healthy turkey Caesar wrap
- Tropical smoothie popsicles
- Vegetable Rösti with avocado cream
- Healthy blueberry muffins
- Summer fruit salad with lime-mint dressing