Chicken thighs are delicious, affordable and versatile. Making them the greatest addition to your family’s dinner menu. Whether baked or cooked in a cream sauce, these chicken thigh recipes will be a guaranteed hit.
Baked chicken thigh recipes
Baking chicken thighs is a great way to make sure dinner is fuss-free. Season the thighs with different herbs, spices, garlic and lemon before baking until the chicken is juicy and the skin is crispy and golden.
- Rosemary lemon chicken thighs
- Curried baked chicken thighs
- Lemon pepper chicken thighs
- Crispy chicken thighs on cheesy broccoli rice
- Baked chicken with white wine, garlic and herbs
- Sticky apricot chicken
- Baked cornflake chicken
- Arroz con pollo
Creamy and saucy chicken thighs
Whether the sauce is lusciously creamy or sweet and sticky, chicken thighs are always fantastic when cooked in a sauce. Sear the chicken until the skin is nice and crispy before adding the sauce and simmering until the chicken is just cooked and still juicy. Chicken thighs are cooked when the meat is white to the bone or it reads 75ºC/165ºF on a meat thermometer.
- Chicken thighs in creamy garlic Parmesan sauce
- Easy honey garlic chicken thighs
- Chicken Piccata Thighs
- Coconut curry chicken thighs
- Creamy sun dried tomato and basil chicken thighs
- Easy Chicken Adobo
- Sticky lemon-turmeric chicken
- Creamy dijon chicken
Boneless chicken thighs
Boneless chicken thighs are juicier than chicken breasts and always offer more flavor. They are great used in rice dishes or as skewers.
- Easy chicken satay with peanut sauce
- Tandoori chicken
- Easy sticky ginger chicken
- Hawaiian chicken skewers
- Chicken shawarma with easy flatbread
- Chicken korma curry
Grilled chicken thigh recipes
Chicken thighs are excellent on the grill. The meat stays juicy while the skin crisps up over the flames. Delicious!