Pork is a great, budget-friendly protein that is incredibly versatile. Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner, a delicious breakfast recipe or a spectacular main course, we have you covered with our best pork recipes.
Table of Contents
Pork chop recipes
- Easy grilled pork chops. Juicy grilled pork chops with the best, easy marinade is the perfect recipe to throw on the grill. Great served with simple sides for a delicious dinner.
- Honey soy pork chops. Sticky honey soy pork chops are seared before being cooked in a sticky, aromatic sauce resulting in seriously delicious and juicy pork.
- Easy Greek pork chops. Juicy Greek pork chops marinated in olive oil, oregano, garlic and lemon grilled until golden brown and perfectly cooked are delicious as an easy dinner.
- Honey-garlic pork ribeye steak. This recipe works just as well with pork chops but if you can find pork ribeye steaks, I would recommend trying it as it’s one of the best cuts of pork, in my opinion.
- Creamy mushroom pork chops. Creamy mushroom pork chops is a delicious, easy dinner recipe. Juicy pork chops in an easy creamy mushroom sauce all in one pan? Yes please!
Pork tenderloin recipes
- Crispy pork with saucy spicy noodles. Crispy fried pork served with saucy, spicy noodles is a delicious dinner and perfect substitute for your favorite takeout.
- Pork schnitzel. Crispy, golden pork schnitzel is an easy and delicious dinner recipe. Served with creamy mashed potatoes and vegetables it’s a great family dinner.
- Greek pork souvlaki. Pork souvlaki marinated in oregano, rosemary, garlic and lemon then skewered and grilled until golden and juicy is a great easy dinner recipe.
- Garlic herb pork fillet skewers. Juicy garlic herb pork fillet skewers marinated in an aromatic marinade is a delicious, easy gluten free and low carb dinner recipe.
- Date night pork tenderloin with mushroom risotto. Succulent pan-fried pork fillet with creamy mushroom risotto is the perfect date night meal for two.
- Sticky Chinese BBQ pork lettuce cups. Sticky Chinese BBQ pork served in lettuce cups with crunchy vegetables is a great, healthy dinner and will have your family licking their plates.
Pork belly recipes
- Salt and pepper pork belly. Juicy, tender roasted salt and pepper pork belly with the crispiest, crunchy crackling/skin. This is a showstopper main dish that is sure to impress.
- Pork belly ramen. A simple bowl of unctuous roasted pork belly ramen with noodles in a deeply flavourful broth is the perfect warming, comfort food.
- Stuffed Pork Belly roast with Apples & Sage. Succulent pork belly roast stuffed with sweet and tangy apple & sage stuffing is show stopper comfort food at its finest.
Ground pork recipes
- Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs. Juicy pork meatballs in easy sweet and sour sauce are delicious served over noodles for a speedy, better-than-takeout weeknight dinner.
- Easy pork sausage meatballs in tomato sauce. Using store-bought pork sausages makes this recipe so easy but it can just as easily be made with ground pork.
Pork shoulder recipes
- BBQ pulled pork. Juicy BBQ pulled pork served with home-made, creamy coleslaw on fresh, toasted rolls. The ultimate fuss-free recipe to serve to a crowd.
- Slow-braised Pork Ragu with Roasted Garlic Gnocchi. Rich pork ragu made with shredded pork served with garlic gnocchi is the ultimate showstopper comfort meal.
- Pulled pork loaded fries. Indulgent, delectable chunky oven baked fries topped with succulent pulled pork and creamy cheese is the loaded fries recipe from your dreams.
- Shredded pork lasagna. This lasagna recipe is a great way to use up leftover shredded pork.
- Pulled pork grilled cheese. Sweet and smoky pulled pork with sharp mature cheddar and creamy mozzarella, toasted between two slices of ciabatta makes for the ultimate grilled cheese.
- Bacon cheese burgers. Classic bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and a good slather of mayo makes this the perfect addition to your cook out or 4th of July party.
- Brie and bacon omelette. Bacon omelette with soft Brie cheese is a delicious gluten-free recipe. Omelettes are perfect as a quick and easy any time meal.
- Spicy tomato bacon pasta. Dinner recipes don’t come easier than this spicy tomato bacon pasta. It’s the perfect recipe for when you need a delicious plate of pasta, FAST!
- Egg in a hole bacon grilled cheese. This egg in a hole bacon grilled cheese breakfast sandwich with cheddar is by far the most fantastic way to start your day.
- Maple Bacon Roasted Pecans. If you’re looking for a simple but delicious festive snack to serve with drinks, this recipe for maple bacon roasted pecans is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
- Grilled Broccoli with Bacon Vinaigrette. This grilled broccoli with the most delicious bacon vinaigrette is a great, gluten free side dish and perfect as an alternative to salad.
- Bacon leek risotto with mascarpone. Mascarpone makes this bacon risotto with leeks ultra creamy. It’s an easy, deceptively impressive meal that is perfect for any occasion.
- Hasselback Potatoes with Bacon Butter. Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, these Hasselback potatoes served with delectable sage bacon butter is a showstopping side dish.