All the easy Christmas appetizers recipes you need for your holiday party. From the simple to the showstopping, this list has it all!
Christmas appetizers made with pastry are always a hit and they can be made in minutes. Using shop bought pastry is a great way to cut down on prep time. Filling can range from simple to elaborate. Whatever you choose, these are guaranteed to be gone in seconds.
- Cranberry brie pastry wreath
- French onion soup puffs
- Ham and cheese pastry pinwheels
- Easy cranberry and Brie pastry puffs
- Cheesy puff pastry jalapeño bites
- Cauliflower cheese pastries
- Sun-dried tomato basil mozzarella wreath
- Pigs in a blanket wreath with maple-mustard dipping sauce
Platters and boards
There is no better way to entertain than with large platters or boards filled to the brim with delectable treats.
- Antipasto wreath
- The ultimate Holiday cheese board
- Crudité platter with easy sour cream dip
- Greek mezze platter
- Chips and dip platter
- Antipasto platter
Cheesy Christmas appetizers
Anything containing cheese makes an irresistible appetizer. And what is Christmas without an overload of delicious cheese?
- Easy baked brie with garlic and rosemary
- Cheesy Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread
- Mushroom arancini with roasted tomato sauce
- Berry baked Brie
- Camembert dinner roll wreath
- Creamy spicy feta dip
Delicious hors d’oeuvres
Delectable one-bite finger foods that will be a delight at any Christmas party. From deviled eggs to Greek phyllo pastries filled with feta cheese and honey, your guests will love these tasty bites.
- Smoked salmon devilled eggs
- Easy Greek meatballs
- White wine garlic shrimp
- Greek feta phyllo pies
- Crispy beer battered cauliflower
Alida, you are the best ! The hardest thing to do is to decide which one to make … to make the story a short one, I’ll keep them all to make at least one whenever gang is arriving …. I’ll get some new friends on the way 🙂 Thank you and have a very happy holidays !