A collection of healthy dinner recipes including options for gluten-free, low carb, vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free dinners.
Healthy eating is all relative. It depends on what you determine to be healthy and what lifestyle you are following. Here, I’ve collected all of my healthiest recipes and whether you’re in need of quick and easy healthy dinners, something sans gluten or dairy or a vegetarian/vegan option, I’ve got you covered.
Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes
When you want a healthy dinner recipe but want it done in a flash, these recipes come to the rescue. All of them take less than 30 minutes to make and use simple ingredients every home has in the fridge or pantry.
- Easy Pan Seared Salmon with Dill Yogurt Sauce – Juicy pan seared salmon is an easy, healthy dinner recipe. It takes less than 10 minutes from prep to plate. Serving the salmon with a no-cook yogurt sauce takes it up a few good notches.
- Greek chicken salad – Juicy grilled Greek chicken salad with avocado and Kalamata olives is a delicious, healthy and easy lunch or dinner recipe.
- 20-minute Shrimp Stir Fry – 20 minutes is all that stands between you and this delicious, easy and healthy shrimp stir fry with sugar snap peas.
- Easy spicy garlic chicken broth – This spicy garlic chicken broth is the magic elixir that soothes sore throats, warms you up on a chilly day and makes instant ramen infinitely better.
- Easy lemon shrimp salad – This lemon shrimp salad is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Juicy seared shrimp marinated in lemon, spices and olive oil with creamy avocado, red onion and baby spinach is a delicious and easy lunch or dinner recipe.
- 30-minute easy grilled chicken and vegetables – This easy grilled chicken and vegetables recipe takes 30 minutes to make. It’s a delicious, healthy family dinner plus it is great for meal-prep.
- White wine garlic salmon – Juicy, tender salmon pan fried and cooked in a delicious white wine garlic sauce is an easy,fool-proof recipe. Perfect served with greens for dinner.
- Curried Grilled Chicken Breast – Grilled chicken breast marinated in Garam Masala and aromatic spices then grilled until golden and juicy. Easy, healthy and delicious!
Gluten Free Dinner Recipes
- Masala baked fish – This masala baked fish recipe is a delicious, light recipe. It’s healthy and perfect served for dinner with turmeric-scented rice and a quick and easy chopped salad.
- Easy sweet chilli salmon – Easy oven baked salmon glazed with a simple sweet chilli glaze is a simple, delicious dinner recipe and is great for meal prepping ahead.
- One pan lemon chicken spinach and beans – This easy one pan chicken spinach and beans recipe is a healthy recipe perfect for busy weeknights when you need dinner ready in a flash.
- Chicken souvlaki with zucchini tzatziki – Lemony, garlicky chicken Souvlaki on rosemary skewers with creamy zucchini tzatziki is an easy healthy dinner recipe for your family.
- Easy tomato feta green bean salad – This green bean salad with juicy tomatoes and cubes of feta cheese with a simple garlic lemon vinaigrette is a delicious, healthy and easy side dish recipe.
- Easy Tandoori chicken – Juicy Tandoori chicken baked in the oven is a delicious, easy recipe perfect for dinner served with naan bread, rice and cucumber salad.
- Thai red fish curry – Aromatic and zesty, this Thai coconut fish curry is light but intensely flavorful and perfect served with rice for dinner.
- Easy healthy chicken broccoli soup – This easy healthy chicken broccoli soup is the perfect simple recipe for cozy winter dinners. Easy comfort food in a bowl served with crusty bread.
- Greek pork souvlaki – Pork souvlaki marinated in oregano, rosemary, garlic and lemon then skewered and grilled until golden and juicy is a great easy dinner recipe.
- Mexican chicken soup with charred baby corn – Aromatic Mexican chicken soup with sweet, charred baby corn makes for a showstopping meal when served with fresh jalapeños and avocado.
Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Easy Steak tagliata – Thin slices of perfectly cooked fillet/beef tenderloin dressed in an aromatic sundried tomato, garlic and soy dressing makes this steak tagliata the easy, make-ahead recipe that is as perfect for a quick dinner as it is for entertaining.
- Garlic butter Fish en papillote – This easy, healthy Fish en Papillote recipe is a delicious recipe is as perfect for weeknight dinners as it is for impressing guests.
- Easy Grilled pork chops – Juicy grilled pork chops with the best, easy marinade is the perfect recipe to throw on the grill. Great served with simple sides for a delicious dinner.
- Thai beef salad – Juicy steak with fresh herbs, tomatoes, cucumber and a zingy dressing makes this Thai beef salad a delicious, easy and healthy lunch or dinner recipe.
- Easy herby lemon chicken skewers – Easy lemon chicken skewers with garlic and herbs are delicious, healthy and fast making them perfect for dinner any time of the year served with simple side dishes. I also love meal prepping this ahead for easy grab and go lunches.
- Garlic herb pork fillet skewers – Juicy garlic herb pork fillet skewers marinated in an aromatic marinade is a delicious, easy gluten free and low carb dinner recipe.
- Easy lemon butter baked fish – Lemon butter baked fish is the perfect, easy sheet pan dinner recipe. Baked with asparagus and a delicious lemon butter sauce this is a gluten-free and keto friendly recipe the whole family will love.
- Chinese chicken salad – Chinese chicken salad with crunchy fresh vegetables and peanuts and a punchy dressing. This is the perfect light summer meal and makes a great lunch.
- Easy Chipotle Steak with Corn Slaw – Juicy chipotle steak marinated with chipotle peppers, lime juice and garlic served with fresh and crunchy corn slaw is a delicious and easy dinner recipe. It’s perfect for nights that you’re lazy to spend more than 20 minutes in the kitchen or when you’re looking for something on the lighter and healthier side.
- Rosemary lemon chicken thighs – Juicy rosemary lemon chicken thighs is the kind of recipe that’s perfect to make for a quick weeknight dinner. Serve with simple sides for a delicious meal.
Vegetarian Dinner Recipes
- Easy Creamy Tomato Chickpea Curry – This easy chickpea curry is healthy and delicious. Made with only 10 ingredients, most of which are pantry staples, this is the perfect comforting dinner.
- Butternut squash curry with crispy chickpeas – Creamy butternut squash curry is vegetarian dinner perfection served with crispy chickpeas and steamed rice. Warm and comforting, it’s ideal for fall meals.
- Easy steamed spring vegetables with feta cheese – Steamed spring vegetables make a delicious, healthy side dish jazzed up with a zesty lemony dressing and creamy feta cheese.
- Vegetable soup – Everyone should know how to make vegetable soup and this easy recipe is perfect for when you need healthy vegetarian comfort food in a flash.
- Coconut curry vegetable soup – Filled with nutritious vegetables and spices, this aromatic coconut curry vegetable soup recipe is warm, comforting and healthy.
- Eggplant involtini – Eggplant involtini stuffed with herby ricotta filling baked in rich tomato sauce is a delicious vegetarian dish, perfect for dinner.
- Cauliflower korma curry – This easy cauliflower korma curry is a delicious vegetarian, gluten free meal served with fluffy steamed rice, naan bread and toasted cashew nuts for crunch.
- Easy Vegetarian Bolognese Sauce – This easy vegetarian bolognese sauce recipe is grain- and gluten-free and the perfect healthy sauce to serve with pasta.
Vegan Dinner Recipes
- Creamy vegetable curry – Creamy vegetable curry is a delicious, healthy and warming dinner recipe served with rice for a gluten free dinner. Simple comfort food at its finest.
- Easy vegetable taco soup – This easy vegetable taco soup recipe is made with accessible and cost effective pantry staples. Add any vegetables you have for a delicious, healthy meal.
- Chipotle cauliflower burrito bowls – These burrito bowls topped with chipotle roasted cauliflower, pico de gallo and avocado make an excellent, healthy lunch or dinner.
- Spicy Miso Coconut Pumpkin Soup – This creamy pumpkin soup flavored with miso paste and coconut milk is warming, deeply savory and absolutely delicious. The perfect soup to serve on a chilly day.
- Tandoori sweet potato rice bowl with crispy chickpeas – Tandoori spiced sweet potatoes and crispy chickpeas top this nutritious rice bowl recipe. A delicious, easy make-ahead lunch or dinner.
Dairy-Free Dinner Recipes
- One pan ginger chicken and rice – Easy, aromatic and perfect for dinner. This easy ginger chicken and rice recipe served with simple soy dressing is a weeknight dinner dream.
- Indian-spiced lamb chops – Aromatic, Indian spiced Lamb Chops served with a tangy and sweet cucumber and red onion salad is a delicious, easy healthy dinner recipe.
- Miso chicken noodle salad – This easy noodle salad with grilled miso chicken is a delicious, fresh and healthy lunch recipe. It works just as well as a light dinner and is great to meal prep ahead.
- Pan seared fish tacos with smashed avocado – Pan seared fish tacos with smashed avocado and quick-pickled onions make a quick, delicious and healthy dinner.
- Sesame Chicken Salad – This sesame chicken salad is a lunchtime dream. The juicy, sesame-crusted chicken is perfect with the crunchy chicken and punchy dressing.
- Grilled steak with blistered tomatoes – Juicy grilled steak served with blistered tomatoes marinated in an easy Balsamic marinade is the ultimate, easy and healthy summer meal.
- Grilled chicken BLT salad – Juicy grilled chicken BLT salad is everything you want from a salad and more. Crispy bacon, creamy avocado and punchy lemon-herb dressing? Yes please!
Leave a Reply