All of our favorite low carb recipes all in one place. From comforting soups and curries to quick chicken recipes and healthy salads, these recipes have you covered if you’re trying to cut down on the carbs or newly starting a keto diet. Low carb does not have to be boring and these recipes are packed with flavor to make up for the lack of carbohydrates.
Low carb chicken recipes
From juicy chicken breasts to savory drumsticks, these recipes are perfect when you need a delicious dinner idea.
- Easy Baked Chicken Legs. Perfectly juicy baked chicken legs is an easy and delicious recipe. Perfect as a quick lunch or dinner served with sides of your choice.
- Greek sheet pan chicken. Leave out the potatoes or swop with cauliflower!
- Easy Creamy Garlic Chicken. We love this super easy one-pan creamy garlic chicken served with everything from cauliflower rice to a simple salad for a simple but delicious dinner.
- Curried Grilled Chicken Breast. Grilled chicken breast marinated in Garam Masala and aromatic spices then grilled until golden and juicy. Easy, healthy and delicious!
- Lemon Rosemary Spatchcock Chicken. Easy spatchcock chicken with lemon and rosemary garlic grilled until golden and juicy. The perfect meal served with simple sides.
- Easy Creamy Chicken in Tomato sauce. Juicy chicken breasts in tomato sauce is an easy, delicious dinner recipe that will be ready in 20 minutes.
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken. Jalapeño Popper Chicken with cream cheese and mozzarella is the kind of dinner recipe your family will drool over. Easy to make and quick to cook plus who can say no to a cheese pull?
- Creamy spinach artichoke chicken. This creamy spinach artichoke chicken recipe is an easy 20-minute one-pan dinner.
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken. This Instant Pot butter chicken recipe is an easy, delicious dinner recipe. The aromatic sauce and juicy chicken is perfection serve with cauliflower rice.
- Lemon Rosemary Air fryer chicken thighs. If you’re a fellow Air Fryer obsessive, you have to try these juicy lemon rosemary chicken thighs. They’re easy and perfect for dinner.
Low carb beef recipes
Perfectly cooked steak, slow braised deliciousness and a fantastic bolognese sauce. These beefy recipes are just what you need for dinner.
- Steak Tagliata. Thin slices of perfectly cooked fillet/beef tenderloin dressed in an aromatic sundried tomato, garlic and soy dressing makes this steak tagliata the easy, make-ahead recipe that is as perfect for a quick dinner as it is for entertaining.
- Bolognese sauce. Bolognese is always a great ground beef recipe to have on hand. Even though it’s traditionally served with pasta, this sauce is delicious served with zucchini noodles.
- Slow braised oxtail. Slow braised oxtail cooked in a delicious, rich sauce is pull-apart tender, unctuous and perfect served on a bed of creamy mashed cauliflower.
- Grilled steak with blistered tomatoes. Juicy grilled steak served with blistered tomatoes marinated in an easy Balsamic marinade with Parmesan is the ultimate, easy and healthy summer meal.
- Slow braised beef short ribs. Slow braised beef short ribs in a rich gravy with mushrooms and herbs is the ultimate comfort food and perfect to make ahead.
Low carb vegetarian recipes
Low carb AND meat-free can be a bit of an issue. It’s easy to leave out the carbs when you have a big juicy steak to fill the plate. But these recipes come to the rescue. Packed with flavor, delicious and healthy, you won’t even notice the lack of meat.
- Eggplant involtini. Eggplant involtini stuffed with herby ricotta filling baked in rich tomato sauce is a delicious vegetarian dish, perfect for dinner’.
- Zucchini feta crustless quiche. This easy zucchini and feta crustless quiche is a delicious vegetarian recipe for any time of the day and perfect with a side salad as a light meal.
- Cauliflower tikka masala. Cauliflower tikka masala is the perfect easy vegetarian dinner. It’s also a great recipe for feeding a crowd.
- Easy Vegetarian Bolognese Sauce. This easy vegetarian bolognese sauce recipe is grain- and gluten-free and the perfect healthy sauce to serve with zucchini noodles.
- Parmigiana di Melanzane. Eggplant layered with tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese and baked until golden and bubbling. Parmigiana di Melanzane is the perfect low carb comfort food.
- Creamy vegetable curry. Creamy vegetable curry is a delicious, healthy and warming dinner recipe served with cauliflower rice for a gluten free dinner. Simple comfort food at its finest.
- Easy steamed spring vegetables with feta cheese. Steamed spring vegetables make a delicious, healthy side dish jazzed up with a zesty lemony dressing and creamy feta cheese.
Seafood and fish recipes
From juicy salmon to spicy shrimp, these recipes are irresistible!
- Creamy Cajun Salmon. Cajun salmon cooked in creamy garlic herb sauce is the most delicious 15 minute, one pan dinner recipe. Weeknight dinner, sorted!
- Grilled garlic butter prawns. Juicy prawns (shrimp) cooked on the grill then coated in a spicy garlic lemon butter sauce.
- Thai Red Coconut Fish Curry. Aromatic and zesty, this Thai coconut fish curry is light but intensely flavorful and perfect served with cauliflower rice for dinner.
- 20-minute Shrimp Stir Fry. 20 minutes is all that stands between you and this delicious, easy and healthy shrimp stir fry with sugar snap peas.
- Garlic butter Fish en papillote. This easy, healthy Fish en Papillote recipe is a delicious recipe is as perfect for weeknight dinners as it is for impressing guests.
- Garlic Butter Air Fryer Salmon. The juiciest salmon done in 10 minutes with no fuss. This Air Fryer salmon recipe with garlic butter is a weeknight dinner hero!
- Easy lemon butter baked fish. Lemon butter baked fish is the perfect, easy sheet pan dinner recipe. Baked with asparagus and a delicious lemon butter sauce this is a gluten-free and keto friendly recipe the whole family will love.
Low carb soup recipes
Comforting and perfect for when you need a heart meal in a hurry.
- Rotisserie chicken mushroom soup. This easy chicken mushroom soup recipe is pure comfort in a bowl. Using rotisserie chicken makes this a simple, 20 minute weeknight dinner.
- Coconut curry vegetable soup. Filled with nutritious vegetables and spices, this aromatic coconut curry vegetable soup recipe is warm, comforting and healthy.
- Instant pot chicken black bean soup. Leave out the black beans to make this a delicious low carb dinner recipe.
- Easy Vegetable soup. Everyone should know how to make vegetable soup and this easy recipe is perfect for when you need healthy vegetarian comfort food in a flash.
These salad recipes are great low carb side dishes and lunch recipes.
- Guacamole salad. Everything you love about guacamole but in a salad. Creamy avocado, tomatoes, red onion, chilli and cilantro make this Guacamole salad irresistible.
- Easy tomato feta green bean salad. This green bean salad with juicy tomatoes and cubes of feta cheese with a simple garlic lemon vinaigrette is a delicious, healthy and easy side dish recipe.
- Easy Lemon Shrimp Salad. This lemon shrimp salad is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Juicy seared shrimp marinated in lemon, spices and olive oil with creamy avocado, red onion and baby spinach is a delicious and easy lunch or dinner recipe.
- Greek chicken salad. Juicy grilled Greek chicken salad with avocado and Kalamata olives is a delicious, healthy and easy lunch or dinner recipe.
- Thai beef salad. Juicy steak with fresh herbs, tomatoes, cucumber and a zingy dressing makes this Thai beef salad a delicious, easy and healthy lunch or dinner recipe.
Low carb breakfast recipes
Breakfast is synonymous with carbs. Toast, muffins, bagels and pancakes. However, it’s easy to go carb free when you have one of these delicious recipes to fall back on.
- Easy breakfast egg crêpes. Easy gluten free breakfast egg crêpes filled with crispy bacon, a fried egg and roasted tomatoes is the breakfast of dreams and perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Low carb berry breakfast parfaits. Deliciously indulgent, breakfast berry parfaits with blueberry sauce, low carb nut granola and fresh raspberries makes the perfect easy breakfast
- Creamy pineapple and strawberry breakfast smoothies. Creamy breakfast smoothies packed to the brim with nutrients. Chia seeds, almonds and yoghurt all add to the good-for-you factor of these fruity smoothies.
- Tropical smoothie breakfast popsicles. These tropical smoothie popsicles are so easy to make and are an excellent healthy snack or grab-and-go breakfast. My kids are obsessed! Swop out the honey for a low carb sweetener.
- Brie and bacon omelette. Bacon omelette with soft Brie cheese is a delicious gluten-free recipe. Omelettes are perfect as a quick and easy any time meal.