Over 40 pantry meals and recipes for when you’re stuck for inspiration and need to make a delicious meal with only the food in your pantry (with a little help from your fridge and freezer).
In my pantry stocking post, I discuss the importance of keeping a well stocked pantry, fridge and freezer. Whether you are under quarantine, stuck because of a natural disaster, sick or just not in the mood to go out, a well stocked pantry is worth its weight in gold. These pantry meals and recipes are all incredibly easy and most use only ingredients you’ll find in your pantry. Here and there you’ll need something from your fridge or freezer. Most fresh things can be substituted with canned, frozen or dried. Pantry meals really are a saving grace in times of need and I hope you’ll find lots of inspiration in this post.
- Easy cashew coconut granola
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Easy healthy blueberry muffins
- Cheesy bacon potato breakfast casserole
- Easy breakfast yogurt fruit pots
- Creamy healthy oatmeal
- Mixed seed, oat and coconut granola
- Chai-spiced oatmeal with caramelized apples
- Easy tomato soup with grilled cheese
- Curried chicken salad sandwiches – Canned tuna can easily be used instead of chicken.
- Easy pizza toast
- Jalapeño corn pancakes
- Pea and feta quinoa salad
- Mexican street corn dip
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
- Easy lemony spring pea pasta
- Potato leek soup
- One pot tomato basil chicken rice – This is equally delicious if the chicken is left out. Use dried herbs instead of fresh.
- Homemade marinara sauce
- Easy garlic cheese pasta
- Cheese and tomato pasta bake
- Pork sausage meatballs in tomato sauce – Any sausages can be used for this recipe.
- Easy and healthy coconut curry pumpkin soup
- Roasted tomato sauce
- Classic baked mac and cheese
- Béchamel/cheese sauce
- Spaghetti with anchovies and chillies
- Easy tomato cream rigatoni
- Vegetable fried rice – Frozen vegetables get new life with this delicious fried rice recipe.
- Easy potato curry
Side dish recipes
- Easy garlic butter dinner rolls
- Hasselback potatoes
- Easy crusty bread
- Almond, lemon and parsley pilaf rice
- Easy flatbread – Delicious served with chicken but great with hummus or a simple dip too for a quick and easy dinner.
- Parmesan garlic mashed potatoes – Leave out the Parmesan if you don’t have it.
- Easy oven baked fries with fry sauce
- Mini Hasselback potatoes
- Easy spicy garlic baked potato wedges
- Homemade naan bread
- Creamy potato salad with an easy dressing
- Sweet and smoky cowboy beans
Pantry meal ideas are some of my favorites! After cooking all day, I’m at a loss for what to make. Not to mention with all that is going on, this will be very helpful. It’s a great list of things to have on hand. The recipes look amazing!